If any questions remain from the following information, please feel free to contact Hannah Aldinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 030 27 89 00 35. Please note that details may change by the day of the event.
The following accessibility info is divided into the two formats "Installation" and "Training Camp". The training camp is an activation/guidance that takes place in the setting of the installation at three specific times (see below).
Angela Alves creates a quiet space for retreat and rest with the installation "Rest Rebellion" in the Hochzeitssaal.
- On 30 June from 6 pm to 11 pm, and on 1 July from 6 pm to 0 am.
- The room is open to the public at all times during opening hours.
- Black curtains hang on the walls of the room.
- There are various lying options in the room. Alternatively, 2 chairs and 2 beanbags are available.
- The following items are available in the room: weighted/unweighted pillows, weighted/unweighted blankets, soundproof headphones, earplugs and stim-toys.
- There is more of a dimly lit atmosphere in the room.
- During the installation, the audience will have the opportunity to retreat to the Hochzeitssaal and rest there.
- Visitors can leave and return to the Hochzeitssaal at any time during the installation.
During the installation there are three dates when a training camp takes place in the Hochzeitssaal (relaxed room). The training camp is an activation led by Angela Alves (in English spoken language) and Jan Sell (in DGS).
Dates and duration
- On 30 June at 6 pm and 9:30 pm, and on 1 July at 7 pm.
- The training camp lasts about 40 minutes.
- English spoken language
- German Sign Language (DGS)
- In addition to the spoken language guidance by Angela Alves, there will be guidance in DGS by Jan Sell. During the training camp, the DGS guidance by Jan Sell will be projected live via beamer onto a spot on the ceiling.
- The training camp will take place lying down. Alternatively, 2 chairs and 2 beanbags are available.
- The training camp is led by Angela Alves (in English spoken language) and Jan Sell (in DGS). The two give instructions to the audience. This creates the setting of a workshop situation. The instructions aim at the practice of Resistant Rest.
- If you notice during the training camp that you do not want to follow the instructions, you can leave the room at any time. Once you have left, however, you are not allowed to re-enter the room until the end of the training camp.
- The training camp starts with a visual orientation practice.
During the training camp, physical practices from trauma work will be offered that deal with internalised oppressions.
If the door to the room for the training camp on 30 June at 6 pm does not open until very shortly before the event for artistic reasons, there will be an opportunity for early boarding. On 30 June at 12:30 p.m. and on 1 July at 7 p.m. the room will be freely accessible before the training camp.
No ticket or registration is required for the installation or training camp.
You can also find more information on accessibility here.